- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Separate padded compartment for laptop computer (up to 15”).
- Padded shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in inside back pocket.
- Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative.
Material HeavyDuty Eco S 65% polyester, 35% Cotton
Kanken Art is the result of inviting artists to use the Kanken backpack's classic Kanken design as their canvas. Tekla Severin, a Swedish designer and colourist, designed this special edition. Kanken is able to feel free and open, despite the fact that her combination of colours creates a feeling of vast landscapes on land or sea. The main compartment is spacious and includes a padded pocket to hold a laptop. There are also shoulder straps that are padded, as well as a removable seat pad. Fjallraven's Arctic Fox initiative. Part of the proceeds go to climate and environment projects. It will fit a 15-inch laptop. Maximum dimensions are 36x26x3 cm.
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
Height: 40 cm Width : 28 cm
Depth: 16 cm
Volume: 18 l
Laptop case: Yes
Laptop size: 15 inches
Number of pockets:
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s), Outside compartment, Zippered outside pocket(s)
Seat pad included: Yes
Washing: Do not wash. Dry cleaning: Do not dry clean
Bleaching: Do not bleach
Drying: Do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions:
soft brush and lukewarm water
- Be the first to review this product