- Made from durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Top-loaded main compartment with zipper.
- Inside pocket with padded base for a tablet.
- Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
Material HeavyDuty Eco S 65% polyester, 35% Cotton
Kanken Totepack Mini, Fjallraven’s iconic backpack, can be used as a backpack on a bike or as a shoulder bag on a bus. The main compartment is zippered and the inside pocket has a padded bottom for a tablet. The seat pad, which you will find in the back compartment of the main compartment allows you to take a break from wherever you may be. You can adjust the shoulder straps.
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant
Environmental info: Organic cotton, Recycled polyester
Height: 30 cm Width of 25 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Volume: 8 l
Laptop case: Yes
Number of pockets:
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Seat pad included: Yes
Additional Care Instructions: Soft brush and lukewarm Water
- Be the first to review this product