- Pine Weave is 100% lyocell made using an innovative, more sustainable process.
- The fabric is waxed, giving it a natural melange look.
- Flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Straps to fasten a jacket or yoga mat underneath.
- Loops on the front for a bicycle lamp, etc.
Pine Weave: 100% lyocell
Lining: 100% lyocell
Webbing: 100% polypropylene
With Tree-Kånken, Fjällräven has explored alternatives to fossil-based raw materials. Made from Pine Weave, a unique fabric produced using more sustainable methods from certified wood raw material from Sweden. The material is waxed, giving it a natural melange effect. The backpack combines the simplicity of Kånken with carefully modified details that give Tree-Kånken its own identity: reflective logo, flat front pocket and a strap for fastening gear underneath.
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable wood
Width: 28 cm
Depth: 14 cm
Volume: 16 l
Weight: 410 g
Number of pockets:
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s)
Seat pad included: Yes
do not wash
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions:
soft brush and lukewarm water
- Be the first to review this product